For the Library Volunteer Form, please click here.
1. The schedule of volunteer work hours of any volunteer at the library is dependent upon the availability of supervisors. The number of volunteers accepted is based on the amount of work and supervisory time allocated and needed.
3. It is the responsibility of the volunteer to fulfill their assigned hours. Staff members will not call to remind them.
4. Volunteers must sign in and sign out of the volunteer folder.
5. Volunteers are ambassadors for the library and must present a positive image to the public. It is expected that each volunteer's dress and grooming will be appropriate for a business environment and in keeping with his or her work assignment. If, in the sole discretion of a supervisor or the Library Director, a volunteer is dressed in an inappropriate manner, they may not be permitted to work their shift.
6. Volunteers are responsible for updating personal data, such as change of address or telephone number, etc., with the Childrenâs or Teen Librarian.
7. Volunteers agree that the library may at any time, for whatever reason, decide to terminate the volunteerâs relationship with the library, or to make changes in the nature of their volunteer assignment.
8. To end a volunteer commitment, please notify the supervisor of that decision and the effective date.